Sunday, April 25, 2010

What I've been up to...

The pool at the Hotel Antigua, with mountains / volcanoes in the background.


Guatemalan Renaissance Fair! I got tickets with a friend picturing a full-scale, U.S. style mania with tigers and a king and turkey legs. It ended up being a small stage with a sword fight, some face painting, and pizza. Hahah! Strangely, most of the people who were dressed up seemed to be wearing very Disney-esque costumes. I think that might be the Beast, post beasthood. I also saw Snow White, Cinderella, and Prince Charming.


After the Renaissance Fair we went to an antique car show. I saw some pretty neat stuff, but they wouldn't let me drive anything.


More of Volcan Agua...


Some of the ruins in Antigua, with a really pretty sunset in the background. That's me at the door!


Antigua street at dusk.


Today, I spent the day at the pool (again!). In the afternoon these dudes were playing some really fantastic music.

No comments:

Post a Comment